Prom Hair Styles
Are you trying to find the perfect dress and shoes for Prom?
Don’t forget to find the perfect Prom hair to complete your look.
Getting your ensemble together can be fun, but can also an overwhelming challenge.
Here are some tips to make sure your prom hairstyle is as perfect as your prom night!and if you are a New Client get $15 OFF your Prom Hair
What to consider for your Prom Hair Style – in Irmo, Columbia
- What is the overall shape of your Prom dress? The hairshould balance with the length and silhouette of the dress.
- Consider the neckline of your dress. Does your dress have a halter, strapless, or off-the-shoulder neckline? If so, you may want to consider wearing a style that is only partially up or completely down. If the neckline is high or beaded, it might be better to wear an up swept prom hair style for balance and to prevent tangles and snarls in your hair.
- Consider the weather. Will it be hot and humid, possibly raining? Does you hair hold a curl? Make sure the prom hair style you have chosen will hold up all night. You don’t want to look like a wilted flower at the end of the Prom evening.
- Make sure you have communicated your wants and ideas to your stylist about your Prom Hair style. Have your stylist do a trial style ahead of time to make sure you are happy with the results. Bring any hair accessories with you to use at the trial styling. Headbands, fun hair clips, or elegant hairpins can make a statement!
- Look to the internet for ideas. Search for pictures of red carpet hair, prom hair and formal hair. Bring the photos of your ideas…a picture is truly worth a thousand words.
- Prom hair styles can be as elegant as a simple up-do or as outlandish as Lady Gaga! Again this should compliment your ensemble, and your look should make you feel comfortable.
Lastly, be sure to enjoy your Prom… and your Prom Hair style!